Refer your clients.
Learn how you can be rewarded for referring your clients to Property Direct’s high yield, cashflow positive, SDA Property Investment.
About the investment:
✔ Invest from $600k as a co-owner or from $1.25m as a full owner of an SDA Smart Home
✔ 16% gross yield p.a. and cashflow positive
✔ Potential for up to $194k p.a. ($3700 p.w.) gross income (full ownership)
✔ Backed by funding from the Australian Government under the NDIS
✔ Full end-to-end property investment including our market leading tenanting service and property management
Register your Interest
Why risk your investment income with a property marketer or investment spruiker?
Don’t be caught out by property marketers or investment strategists, who will leave you in the lurch at the crucial stages of NDIS enrolment and tenanting. SDA Smart Homes is a registered NDIS SDA Provider. We provide a complete end-to-end service to ensure the success of your investment. Register for one of our events to unlock our secret to SDA investment success.
Ensuring compliance & enrolment
As an established NDIS SDA Provider, we have a proven track record of delivering dozens of compliant builds and enrolling them with the NDIS.
Our property manager has extensive experience in the specific intricacies of managing SDA properties.
Shorter vacancy periods
Thanks to our expert team at The Disability Housing Centre, we can tenant your property 60% faster than other SDA Providers.
Peace of mind
We will support you through the entire process from beginning to end: through purchase, build, tenanting and resale
You can help people with disabilities access appropriate housing.
There is still a strong demand for SDA throughout Australia with >30 young people per week still entering aged care and over 1380 Australians currently stuck in hospital, waiting to be discharged into SDA. It is projected that by 2030, 52,000 Australians will require Specialist Disability Accommodation.
(Source: Summer Foundation Report Sept 2022. NDIA NDIS Projections, m3property Research)
Minister for the NDIS, Bill Shorten, is committed to fast-tracking people out of hospital and into SDA, recently announcing the appointment of additional NDIS staff in hospitals and giving them authority to make ‘on the spot’ decisions to expedite discharges.
(Source: The Australian, 13 Sept 2022)
1) 16% pa gross yield, $3700p.w. ($194,129 p.a. gross) rental income based on a 3 Bedroom + OOA SDA Smart Home $1,159,900 House & Land package in the Brisbane South Region, with 1 x High Physical Support + 2 Fully Accessible funded SDA tenants. Rent calculated with the NDIS SDA Price Calculator 2023/24 New Builds released July 2023. Rental income is variable depending of the number of tenants and their level of SDA funding. While all care has been taken to provide accurate figures, we do not guarantee the outcome and recommend you seek independent financial advice. All information is correct at the time of publication but subject to change without notice.
2) $600k contribution includes name on title as co-owner of the property. Rental income is distributed fortnightly to owners, proportional to their ownership. Potential rental income calculated using the NDIS SDA Pricing Arrangements 2022.
3) SDA Smarthomes is a registered NDIS SDA Provider #4050071176. Find us in the NDIS Registered Provider Directory: https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/working-providers/find-registered-provider/provider-finder. Property Direct is the Exclusive Selling agent for SDA Smarthomes – one team under one roof in Seven Hills Brisbane. Property Direct Pty Ltd Real Estate Licence #2102556
4) We tenant 60% faster than the average SDA Provider as shown in the Summer Foundation SDA Provider Experience Survey June 2022.
5) General Advice Warning – Any advice and information on this website is general only, and has been prepared without taking into account your particular circumstances and needs. Before acting on any advice on this website you should assess or seek advice on whether it is appropriate for your needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
6) Accuracy & Reliability of Information – Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this publication, Property Direct Pty Ltd , its officers, employees and agents disclaim all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded), for any error, inaccuracy in, or omission from the information contained in this publication or any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.