Do you have clients interested in a high yield, SDA property investment, but don't know where to start?
You could be rewarded for referring your clients for an SDA Smart Homes property investment, while your clients benefit from investing with one of Australia's most trusted SDA Providers.
Don't be caught out by property marketers or investment strategists, who will leave you in the lurch at the crucial stages of NDIS enrolment and tenanting.
SDA Smart Homes is a registered NDIS SDA Provider. We provide a complete end-to-end service to ensure the success of your investment.
There is still a strong demand for SDA throughout Australia with >30 young people per week still entering aged care and over 1380 Australians currently stuck in hospital, waiting to be discharged into SDA. It is projected that by 2030, 52,000 Australians will require Specialist Disability Accommodation.
(Source: Summer Foundation Report Sept 2022. NDIA NDIS Projections, m3property Research)
Minister for the NDIS, Bill Shorten, is committed to fast-tracking people out of hospital and into SDA, recently announcing the appointment of additional NDIS staff in hospitals and giving them authority to make ‘on the spot’ decisions to expedite discharges.
(Source: The Australian, 13 Sept 2022)
Property Direct is celebrating 25 years in property development.
We are a licenced real estate agent and property manager who will facilitate your property purchase, ongoing property management, and re-sale should you ever wish to sell your investment.
A registered NDIS SDA Provider who has enroled and tenanted over 50 compliant SDA builds.
We offer SDA compliant house and land packages, manage the build process, ensure your property is certified and enrolled with the NDIS, and collect SDA payments as rental income on your behalf. Only a registered SDA Provider can carry out these vital tasks.
Tenanting SDA properties is a niche skill set that has been mastered by our expert team at The DHC, who have increased our tenancies by 280% in the first 2 quarters of 2022. Based on a recent report, we tenant our properties 40% sooner than the average SDA Provider, which means you start receiving a return on your investment sooner.
Copyright © 2022 Property Direct Pty Ltd
1) 9.5%pa net yields, based on a 3 Bedroom + OOA SDA Smart Home, House & Land package in the Brisbane North Region, with 2 x High Physical Support + 1 Fully Accessible funded SDA tenants. Rent calculated with the NDIS SDA Pricing Calculator 2022-23: https://ndis.gov.au/providers/housing-and-living-supports-and-services/specialist-disability-accommodation/sda-pricing-and-payments. Rental income is variable depending of the number of tenants and their level of SDA funding. While all care has been taken to provide accurate figures, we do not guarantee the outcome and recommend you seek independent financial advice. All information is correct at the time of publication but subject to change without notice.
2) $250k investment contribution includes name on title as co-owner of the property. Rental income is distributed fortnightly to owners, proportional to their ownership. Potential rental income calculated using the NDIS SDA Pricing Arrangements 2022.
3) SDA Smarthomes is a registered NDIS SDA Provider #4050071176. Find us in the NDIS Registered Provider Directory: https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/working-providers/find-registered-provider/provider-finder. Property Direct is the Exclusive Selling agent for SDA Smarthomes - one team under one roof in Seven Hills Brisbane. Property Direct Pty Ltd Real Estate Licence #2102556
4) We tenant 40% faster than the average SDA Provider as shown in the Summer Foundation SDA Provider Experience Survey June 2022.
5) General Advice Warning - Any advice and information on this website is general only, and has been prepared without taking into account your particular circumstances and needs. Before acting on any advice on this website you should assess or seek advice on whether it is appropriate for your needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
6) Accuracy & Reliability of Information - Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this publication, Property Direct Pty Ltd , its officers, employees and agents disclaim all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded), for any error, inaccuracy in, or omission from the information contained in this publication or any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.