Do you own land?
Would you like to maximise your property’s earning potential?
Build an SDA Smart Home on your land and earn an annual 6 figure passive income.
A 3 bedroom + OOA house in Brisbane South region with 1 x HPS and 2 x FA tenants would attract a gross income of $192,400 (calculated from the NDIS SDA Pricing Review, June 2023)
(HPS + High Physical Support, FA = Fully Accessible, OOA = Overnight Onsite Assistance carer room)
SDA payments are variable depending on the region, type of dwelling, number of residents, and individual resident funding level.
1. Submit an appraisal request to see if your land is suitable.
2. If your land is suitable, choose to:
a) Sell your land to an SDA Smart Homes investor – WE WON’T CHARGE ANY SELLING FEES!
b) Keep your land and build your own SDA Smart Home investment (or knockdown/re-build if there is an existing structure).
If you choose to build:
3. Select from our compliant SDA designs including houses and villas.
4. SDA Smart Homes (a registered SDA Provider with proven track record) will manage the build process and ensure your SDA investment is enrolled with the NDIS. You can not receive SDA payments without NDIS enrolment.
5. SDA Smart Homes, in partnership with The Disability Housing Centre, will tenant your home with eligible NDIS participants.
6. Property Direct / The Disability Housing Centre will manage your SDA property investment, undertaking tenant matching, general maintenance and dispersal of SDA payments and rental income.
7. Receive a generous passive rental income, backed by Commonwealth Government NDIS funding for 20 years.