2 x Buyers agents wanted!
Commence January 2018. Begin the new year on the right side of the curve.
Do you want to sell completed stock that has gone into default and is now selling with substantial discounts?
Do you want to sell these properties to hot leads that are provided to you?
Do you have what it takes to search out properties for our clients and secure access for the company?
If you are an ex-project marketer doing it tough with off-the-plan sales, this could be the career change you have been looking for.
Recognised as Brisbane’s most prolific project marketing firm since 1997, we are seeking 2 experienced real estate sales extraordinaire to join our team at Australian Property Tours. With exclusive access to off-market discounts in Brisbane residential projects, APT will support you to reach your sales targets however possible.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A STRONG BRAND NAME BEHIND THEM, RECEIVE HIGH QUALITY LEADS AND HAVE ACCESS TO HEAVILY DISCOUNT BRISBANE STOCK.
- Australian Property Tours is part of Brisbane’s most successful project marketing firm now boasting over 5700 sales in 20 years.
- Hot leads from the Australian Property Tours attendees and marketing initiatives are provided to you
- New complete residential developments- means fast commissions
- Supported by an admin team- marketing and contract management
- Receive commissions on every sale you are involved in
- Earn a six figure income!
- To work with primarily, although not limited to, our Australian Property Tours clients in assisting them to purchase completed properties (pre, during & post tour)
- Handling and managing buyer enquiries from APT marketing
- Searching out default stock for APT to add to its stock list
- Nurture first home buyers through the purchasing process
- Escorting buyers to specific listings that suit their needs post tour
- Negotiating the best sale price and conditions
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Monitor and coordinate signing of contracts
- Maintain contacts database
- Receive commissions on every sale you are involved in
- Be experienced in the industry (5 years min. experience), knowledge of the current trends in the real estate market – Off the Plan Sales experience preferred
- Current QLD Real Estate Sales Persons Licence.
- A reliable laptop, mobile phone
- Current drivers licence
- An above average understanding of basic computer skills – such as using Microsoft Office Suite and working with CRM systems
- An above average understanding of negative gearing and the many tax benefits of owning an investment property.
- A detailed understanding of the QLD Governments First Home Owner criteria and process.
- Goal oriented, passionate, energetic and results driven
- You must believe in following up ALL enquiries and leads until exhausted to your core!
- The ability to build instant rapport with people
- Immaculate presentation and communication
- Your own database of clients will be considered favourably.
- You must be able to work weekends, including Sunday’s.
If you fit the above criteria and want to rapidly change your career, this is serious potential on offer for the successful candidates who are passionate about property, development sales and helping buyers. If you are afraid of talking to people and picking up the phone, then this is not the career for you.
If you would like to discuss this role or your real estate career in general, please send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0413 12 12 13 to discuss further.
Do you have event management experience? Looking to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual with event management experience who wants to work within a motivated and highly dedicated team. Take your career to the next level in 2018!
As an Australian Property Tours ‘Tour Manager’, your role is to assist our agents and tour partners to ensure that we provide a positive and seamless experience for our guests.
We at Australian Property Tours are excited to be ramping up the number of tours being held in Brisbane in 2018, and are looking for that special somebody who will really take ownership of this role.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Meet and greet guest on the tour.
- Organise the tour- from booking the bus to the itinerary & scheduling.
- Assist the agents in ensuring all information on the projects we visit is readily available for their buyers.
- Liaise with development companies/agents as required for project access & information
- Ensure all guests have drinks and snack (provided by us) throughout the day.
- Collect expression of interest paperwork and ensure it is completed correctly before the end of the tour
- Ensure all guests receive follow up contact within 72 hours of attending the tour.
- Ensure all bookings & enquiries are attended to & entered into a central database.
- Ensure the tour runs smoothly!
- Take photos and videos of each tour (a smartphone or tablet will be required), along with a laptop.
Skills and experience
- Phone etiquette/experience
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Be a team player
- At least two years’ experience working in event management or host/hostess role
- The ability to work co-operatively and productively in a high-pressure environment
- The flexibility to work weekends
- Immaculate professional presentation
- Knowledge of the property industry is a bonus but not essential.
- Advanced computer skills required.
- Over 18 years of age
- Hold a current driver’s license
The working hours:
The tours run on a Saturday &/or Sunday 9am to 3pm depending on numbers booked. You will be expected to arrive early to meet the bus and make sure the route has is clear with the driver & all items needed are loaded on the bus, and see off our guests post tour.
Follow up and organising of the next tour to be done during the week (8 hours approx.)
The successful candidate will be expected to work weekends.
Casual award rates paid per hour. Plus bonuses! Learn more about Australian Property Tours here.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for a change to kick off 2018, send us your resume to email@example.com or call 0413 12 12 13 to discuss details.
Business Development Manager- Tour Partner Acquisitions. Earn $125,000+ not including salary!
Start on the right side of the curve in 2018!
About the Company
Australian Property Tours (APT) is a specialist Tour Operator providing group based tours of default/heavily discounted properties, currently operating in Brisbane.
We are a team passionate about delivering once in a generation opportunity for our clients to afford them to capitalise on property market conditions via the ‘Group Buy Bus Tours’.
We are seeking an energetic individual who shares our passion for success and can help drive the organisations network of ‘Tour Partners’. The ideal candidate will have sales & BDM experience in a B2B environment, as well as some background in real estate. It would also be helpful to have an interest or knowledge of finance, First Home Buyer rules, and be very comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Minimum of 2 years in a business to business sales environment/role.
- Proven results in previous BDM B2B role
- Previous experience in real estate/property development industry high advantageous
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Must be a confident ‘people person’.
- Goal orientated and hungry for success!
- Lead generation. Through marketing (materials provided), networking and direct communication with real estate offices, property managers, financial planners, and other businesses who has access to potential tour participants (property buyers). YOU MUST HAVE 1 NEW TOUR PARTNER A WEEK.
- Business Development. Target and develop business relationships with the above-mentioned organisations across Brisbane (or QLD), with a view to incorporate them into APT as a Tour Partner
- Close sales from leads and prospects to ensure that targets are met and exceeded. Both Tour Partners- and your Tour Partners clients.
- Customer Relationship Management. Manage current client relationships through ongoing communication via phone, email and face to face meetings. Ensure all Tour Partners have the marketing material required and are given a weekly report on the progress of their clients who may or have attended the tour.
- The Tours. You will be expected to attend the tours which occur on a Saturday or Sunday to assist your Tour Partners clients to close the deal.
- Assisting the Managing Director to develop strategies to continue to grow the Company.
- Meet measurable tour, participant, revenue and profit goals.
- You must be able to present APT to Tour Partners in a confident professional way. Materials will be provided.
- Maintain clear and concise communication both internally, other staff, and externally, Tour Partners and Tour Participants.
- How it works: The more ‘Tour Partners’ you bring to join APT – the more buyers on the bus- the more sales made- the more money you make! This is uncapped earning potential at its very best. E.g. If you bring 50 ‘Tour Partners’ in over 12 months, and they give you 5 clients each over 12 months, and they all purchase (which you will assist with), you earn upwards of $125,000 not including your weekly salary. Total package $155,000 +pa
- Casual award rates apply – we expect you will need to spend approx. 16 hours per week prospecting and meeting potential Tour Partners, as well as servicing the existing. You will also need to be able to attend the tours on weekend, and possibly evenings.
If you think you have what it takes to lead the charge and grow the APT Tour Partner network, send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0413 12 12 13 to discuss further.