Superbly located this newly refreshed 135m2 two bedroom apartment with additional study and massive entertainment patio is positioned in the heart of vibrant Woolloongabba and only minutes away from Brisbane City. This stunning complex includes a Coles Supermarket, Post Office, hotel, bar and bottle shop, an Asian specialty supermarket, several coffee shops and restaurants, lounge bar, Jetts Gym, hairdresser, relaxing gardens and transport virtually at your doorstep. The perfect first home for those who seek truly convenient inner city living at its finest!
Entertain lots of your friends on your huge patio whilst watching River Fire and New Years Eve Fireworks.
– Located on Level 1, Tower 1, access via Lift 7 on the corner with intercom security
– Separate air conditioning units in living area and main bedroom
– Two bedrooms, main with ensuite
– Additional study room/3rd room
– Well equipped kitchen with stone benches and gas cooking
– Massive 43m2 Covered outdoor main entertainer’s balcony
– Main bathroom with bath
– All new flooring and freshly painted
– Single car space in secure underground garage (extra wide car spot)
– Body Corporate Costs average $116 per week.
– Rates $31. – Water $18. – Utilities $8. averages per week.
– Stunning open roof top pool with urban views and BBQ facilities
– Separate Heated semi indoor pool in Tower 3 above Coles Supermarket
– Residents private cinema
– Two saunas one in your tower and one in Tower 3.
– Two gymnasiums one in your tower and one in Tower 3
– Landscaped private courtyard area
– Onsite management open 7 days a week
– Pet friendly complex
– Plenty of visitor parking
Woolloongabba is within close proximity to Brisbane City and Southbank’s parklands, fine dining and river boardwalk (5 minutes’ drive). Only moments away from Mater, PA and Greenslopes Hospital as well as iconic sporting venue The Gabba stadium. Transport needs are met by Woolloongabba Bus Way terminal directly across the road (2 express stops to CBD) while nearby Clem Jones Tunnel and Riverside Expressway lead directly to the Gold and Sunshine Coast.
Contact Graham NOW, to secure your new home.
- Living Areas
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Lift Installed