Set just 800 metres from magnificent Moreton Bay, this single level brick and Colorbond home with studio/workshop space offers you the opportunity to enjoy a carefree, low maintenance Bayside lifestyle.
Keen boaties, fishermen and kayakers will enjoy living just 300 metres from the boat ramp, where you can launch your craft to explore the local waterways. If you prefer, take a morning walk along the nearby promenade, visit your choice of local parks or stop by the popular coffee shop for your daily caffeine break. You’ll love the convenience of having shopping, schools and railway connections all close by too.
Artists, hobbyists and creatives will love the double garage at the rear of the block, which is ideal for use as a great studio space, or perhaps half workshop and half home office.
This cedar-framed, fully-screened home offers an airy ambience thanks to cathedral ceilings in the air conditioned lounge, dining and kitchen area, plus a skylight in the lounge and kitchen
• Two air conditioned bedrooms, complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• An impressive, modern bathroom which is bright, white and near new
• Gas stove features in the galley style kitchen
• Huge covered, insulated alfresco entertaining area with bonus outdoor gas kitchen, ideal for a barbeque with friends or a quiet family dinner
• Large storage shed at the front of the property
• Covered walkway to the front door
• Easy care laminate flooring
• 3000 and 1000 litre water tanks
• 18 solar panels and 3 whirlybirds on the roof
All this is set on a fenced 455 square metre block with a 10.1 metre frontage and easy care gardens.
Proximity to local landmarks includes: 200m walk to Willard Weber Foreshore Reserve, 300m to Tingalpa Creek Boat Ramp, 600m to the very popular Unico Expresso Coffee Shop and Beth Boyd Park, 800m to Moreton Bay or William Taylor Sports Grounds, 1.4km to Thorneside Shopping Village, 1.9km to Thorneside Railway Station, 2.8km to Birkdale State Primary School, 3.3km to Woolworths Birkdale Fair Shopping Centre and 22km to Brisbane CBD.
With so much on offer for creatives and First Home Buyers, this property is sure to attract a great deal of attention. Call Graham Green to arrange your personal inspection before it’s SOLD!
- Living Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split System Air Conditioning