Have you been searching for the perfect large home to suit multi-generational living? This is it! Situated in a breezy, elevated position on an oversized block of land, this fabulous highset, brick and Colorbond family home offers plenty of space to bring everyone together – or to enjoy your privacy.
There are three generously-sized living areas.The air-conditioned guest suite downstairs comprises a bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus adjacent rumpus/games/living area and separate entrance via the rear patio, making it ideal for in-laws, older teens, extended family or your home office.
Some features of this incredible home:
• 5 spacious bedrooms – Master featuring ensuite, large walk-through robe and veranda access
• 3 bathrooms with a relaxing spa bath in the main bathroom
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and corner pantry
• Huge 24 square metre entertaining deck with sweeping views to Mt Coot-tha, plus a large paved terrace on ground level
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the lounge, master bedroom, rumpus and guest suite
• Double garage with workshop area, walk-in storage and internal access to both levels
• Side access to a single car shed, additional garden shed, plus room for your extra vehicles or toys in the back yard
• Relaxing, leafy surrounds and pleasant outlook across Mt Gravatt High School sports oval
Two large new homes being built next door will increase the value of the properties in the vicinity.
You can’t beat the location for convenience. Mt Gravatt Plaza, with both Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, is just 1.4km away, Westfield Garden City is 4.4km, and Westfield Carindale is 6.3km. You’re only 2.9km to the beautiful nature walks at Mt Gravatt Lookout and the Lovewell Project Restaurant. You’re spoilt for choice with so many local educational institutions – 800 metres to Mt Gravatt State High, 1.1km to Mt Gravatt State Primary, 1.3km to St Agnes Catholic Primary, 3km to Clairvaux Mackillop Catholic Secondary, 2.1km to Griffith University Mt Gravatt campus and 4.6km to Griffith University Nathan campus, with Holland Park Busway just 2.6km from your door, and it is only 10km to Brisbane City. Call Graham today.
- Living Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Remote Garage
- Fully Fenced
- Rumpus Room
- Area Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Outdoor Entertaining Area