Are you looking for a lifestyle change, where you can enjoy absolute peace and privacy in a natural bush setting? Yoga Retreat, B & B. or homestead. This parcel of pristine acreage in a delightful corner of paradise known as Laceys Creek is certainly worthy of your inspection.Dangle your feet in the creek in this cool Rain Forest Retreat listening to the bell birds in this Tranquil Bushland Paradise.
You have the opportunity to build your dream home, create a dual living situation or perhaps set up a Bed & Breakfast establishment on one of the various cleared spaces on this unspoilt block.
Due to its location adjacent to the DÁguilar Range, the property is home to a vast range of Australian native birdlife including the delightful Bellbird. There are no noisy neighbours, just the beautiful sound of birdsong and the whisper of the wind amongst the trees. Escape to your private bushland hideaway.
• Ideal for bush walking, camping or bird watching
• Your own rainforest and creek on the property
• Picturesque mountain and valley views
• Fence off an area for your horses or cattle
• Approximately 1 hour from Brisbane city & airport
• Approximately 43 minutes to Petrie Train Station
• 23 minutes’ drive to Dayboro township and all amenities
• Ideal location to live off the grid, saving you thousands each year
• Stop Looking, We Found Utopia!
• Wanted: Peace-Seeking Nature Lovers
A neighbouring block of the same size sold for $850,000 in 2011, and the government’s valuation on this property is currently $860,000. The current owners of this block are regretfully selling due to a change in family circumstances. As this magnificent property is listed for $498, you’ll need to be quick to secure it and build your own dream in this beautiful part of the Moreton Bay region.
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat