Set on a quiet corner allotment in the quality Cleveland Woods Estate, this immaculately-presented contemporary home offers you an ideal, easy care lifestyle. You’re surrounded by pristine nature reserves, a rich choice of local parks and other quality homes.
The beautiful aquatic playground of Moreton Bay, with its fishing, boating and water sports options, as well as access to the picturesque bay islands, is just minutes from your door.
Beyond the modern rendered brick façade and Colorbond roof, this inviting home offers:
• Four bedrooms, three complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite to the master bedroom
• Light, bright kitchen with dishwasher and large walk-in corner pantry
• Tiled, open plan living and dining area
• Huge internal laundry with ample storage
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Fully ducted air conditioning and Vacuumaid throughout
• Gas hot water
• Level, fenced yard and easy care landscaped gardens
• 3000 litre water tank with pump supplies the toilets and washing
• Auto double garage
This home would be perfect for those downsizing from a larger home, yet still needing space for the family to visit, or those wanting a home which requires minimal maintenance.
Let’s not forget the location, just 250m to Capricorn Drive Park, only 500m to Thornlands State Primary School, Waterloo Street Early Leaning Centre and Thornlands Swim School and 2.2km to Cleveland State High School. The Thornlands Panorama Drive shops are just 1.7km, Cleveland Woolworths is 2.6km and you’re only 3.1km from Cleveland Railway Station. Cleveland Boat Ramp and Stradbroke Ferries, your gateway to the bay and Stradbroke Island, are just 4.6km drive.
This attractive property won’t last long. Call Graham Green to arrange your personal inspection before it’s SOLD!
- Living Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Remote Garage
- Hot Water Service
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Outdoor Entertaining Area