Luxury 3 Bed Homes in Camp Hill from $570,000
GRANDIS ON KENNINGTON is currently Under Construction and due to complete end of 2019.
Priced from $570,000 to $665,000 with low body corporates of approximately $1,400 per annum.
Buying in at this stage gives you some flexibility with Floor Colours/Type, Appliance Brands and other options.
SEVERAL ALREADY TAKEN OFF THE MARKET - SECURE YOURS TODAY!
"GRANDIS" on Kennington boasts 9 Luxury Style City Homes in a sought-after area on the corner of Kennington Road, Camp Hill and Koolatah Street, Carina.
- Sophisticated open-plan living
- Stylish and hard-wearing 11mm Floors (with 25yr warranty... 8 shades to choose from)
- 40mm stone edge bench tops with waterfall edge (where applicable)
- Luxurious Kitchen with abundant cupboard and bench space
- Premium Bosch Appliances with GAS Cooktop
- Double Door Fridge Cavity with Water Tap connection
- Multi-Zone Ducted Air-conditioning
- Floor to ceiling tiled Bathrooms with quality tapware
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in mirrored robes or walk-in robe
- Remote Door garages and choice of one and two car lockup
- Prewired for NBN with Data/TV Points in Master Bedroom and Living Area.
- Energy Efficient Lighting.
- Low Maintenance fully landscaped courtyards.
- One of Australia's largest Developers with over 40 sites in Brisbane currently under construction.
CAMP HILL/CARINA/CARINA HEIGHTS – Our top 3 HOT SPOTS for 2019 (and beyond!)
It is difficult to look past the many locations benefits of these 3 fantastic suburbs of Brisbane.
- 20 mins to the CBD
- 20 mins to Airport
- 20 mins to the Bayside
- 4 mins to Westfield
- Easy access to the Gateway Motorway
- Excellent BCC Bus Network
- Serviced by elite schools and childcare facilities (San Sisto College, St Martin's Primary, Whites Hill College)
- Home to Carina Leagues Club, Clem Jones Centre, Joe Bradfield Centre, Easts Hockey Club and many parks and green spaces.
The appeal of this area speaks for itself and will only become even more sought-after as the city continues to grow.
APPLICABLE FOR $15K GOVT GRANT - for first home buyers.