This is an exclusive opportunity to purchase one of seven boutique townhouses in the sought-after suburb of Morningside. No two homes are alike, so get in early to take your pick!
Morningside has a proven 16% growth rate in the last five years and an increasing demand for quality tenanted or owner occupier residences. With house prices in Morningside averaging $780,000 in 2018, Morningside Rise offers a genuine house alternative without the price tag.
These luxury boutique townhouses consist of;
* Three bedrooms,
* Two bathrooms plus powder room
* Lockable two car accommodation
No two floor plans are alike making your home unique to you.
With impressive Features such as:
* 2700mm ceilings on ground level
* 2550mm ceiling on upper level
* Gas hot water system
* 2400mm statement front door/entry
* Bosch stainless steel appliances- including gas cooktop
* Walk-in robe & ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles to master bedroom
* Mirror sliding wardrobe doors to beds 2 & 3
* Ducted A/C through-out
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms + living
* #4 & #6 have additional media/study room upstairs
* Ample storage under the stair case
* Fly screens to windows
* Fully landscaped
* Remote control panel lift garage door
Morningside ticks all the boxes as a desirable lifestyle location, with a laid back atmosphere and enviable location just 5km from the CBD. This allotment is situated on Moore Street with its thriving shopping, business and lifestyle hubs, while having entry being off a quiet suburban street.
Additionally, this community boasts some of Brisbane's best schools including Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie) Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC) and Morningside Primary School, plus plenty of childcare facilities and services.
Just $1000 secures. For more information please contact Andrew Houpt today on 0478 663 935. Please note the site is under construction and completion is estimated for mid- 2019.