Superbly located upon a hilltop in one of St Lucia's most prized locations, Shea Residences presents a stunning enclave of 28 luxury homes featuring striking view lines to the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane River and Mt Coot-tha.
Each of the paired residences showcase exquisite architectural façades, from the natural textures of travertine and copper, to flute and curtain inspired entrances. They are connected at podium level by a sculptural central spine, featuring artistic landscape design and reflection pools, and a magnificent cantilevered garden at its entrance.
Generous ceilings and contemporary open plan interiors offer every advantage of space and natural light, with each residence presenting three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a multi-purpose room. Stylish gourmet kitchens are fully integrated, featuring stone bench tops, high-gloss cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and state of the art functionality. The unique basement car park design provides secure garages, additional storage and exclusive lift access to each home.
One of Brisbane's oldest and most affluent suburbs, St Lucia is bounded on three sides by the Brisbane River and home to the prestigious University of Queensland. From its privileged position, the culture and commerce of the Brisbane CBD are only minutes away, beautifully contrasted by the charming village precincts which interlace the suburb's established streetscapes.
Key features of this premium development include:
* Prestigious hilltop position 6km south-west of the Brisbane CBD
* 3km from the University of Queensland St Lucia campus
* 30 mins to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airports
* Outstanding shopping close to home at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Village, and the high fashion and dining precincts of the Brisbane CBD
* Excellent local schools and child care close by
* Three large bedrooms plus multi-purpose room
* Private lift servicing basement parking and both residential levels
* Fully ducted air-conditioning
* Resident amenities pavilion featuring a private cinema, lounge and entertaining kitchen overlooking the resort-style pool