Boutique project of just 22 apartments, 8 x 2-STOREY APARTMENTS, and retail spaces for your convenience. Construction is almost complete.
All apartments are all generously sized and will tick many boxes for investors & owner occupiers looking to move into this popular and much loved area.
If you want to live close to the city but feel apart of a community Yeronga is the place to be!
Due to its close proximity to the Brisbane CBD and its position alongside the Brisbane River, Yeronga has experienced very strong capital growth in
the last few years.
Yeronga's Strong Points
• Yeronga is in a perfect location – it has easy access to major arterial roads, schools, shops and other infrastructure.
• Yeronga is well located to many public and private amenities. The closest hospital is the Princess Alexandra Hospital at Woolloongabba.
• The suburb has two primary schools and one high school. It is also close to the University of Queensland across the river at St Lucia, which is
accessible via the City Cat or Green Bridge bus service at Dutton Park.
• The closest shopping center is at Fairfield Gardens and street shopping is also available on Ipswich Road.
• Being near West End gives the suburb a convenient restaurant area close by.
• There are plenty of parklands, bikeways and access to the river at the Yeronga rowing club.
• A train station is located in the suburb and plenty of bus routes heading to the university and the city are available to residents.
Don't forget if you are a first home owner, the $20,000 government grant is available!
For more information please call Andrew on 0478 663 935